Southwest Pediatric Night Clinic of El Paso, P.A. is an after hours clinic, dedicated to providing quality pediatric care when you need it! Our medical providers are comprised of board certified pediatricians, pediatric nurse practitioner, and pediatric physician assistants. Our clinic operates out of the same building as Paso del Norte Pediatrics, but are staffed with your after hours needs in mind.
Monday - Sunday (7 days a week). Open daily at 6 p.m.
We will occasionally close early when there are no patients so we ask that you call before coming in after 10pm. This is especially true during the summer months when there's not a huge need for our services.
Southwest Pediatric Night Clinic of El Paso is contracted with the following insurances so we can best meet the needs of our patients:
*Blue Cross/Blue Shield Federal does NOT pay the after hours fee for our clinic, unfortunately this cost of $35 is passed on to our patients in addition to your copay. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Aetna (no HMO plans, sorry)
- Affiliated Healthcare
- Benefit Planners
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Federal*
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield State Plans
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- El Paso First Premier Medicaid and CHIP
- Traditional Medicaid
- Superior Healthplan Medicaid and CHIP
- Medical Care Referral Group
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Texas Municipal League IEBP
- United Healthcare
* If your insurance does not appear on this list, your child's visits may still be covered at our office if you have "out-of-network" benefits in your individual plan. Please check with your insurance company to see which services they will cover at our office. If your insurance plan does not cover your visit, we will be happy to see you as a self-pay patient.